Life on Green Being Farm

Here's a little blog about a family living on 2-acres of love. There be art here. There be joy here. There be the artisanship of The Mister here. From time to time you will find the buzz of the kiddos and maybe...hear the hum of our hearts.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

House Fire

Just droppin' in.

Last week we had a small house fire. All are okay - house is okay. Loads of damage, but it can be repaired.

Some days I feel like Job...

Other days I am very thankful for this blessing...

Either way, I'm ready for a vacation ;)

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger hipchickmamma said...

yikes! you are in our thoughts and prayers!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Kate West said...

Wow, even if it was little I'm sure it was still traumatic! Hang in there!

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-I am not sure if there is a way to privately ask you a question? Had a c-section in December and found some of your comments very interesting about root chakra. I am having problems healing and trying to learn about chakras...And found your blog. I am new to using blogs. Your baby is so sweet...Congratulations! Sorry about your home!

I will check your blog again. Thanks.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks all! :)

anonymous :) Please feel free to e-mail me at kimbo @ kimboburly . org (remove the spaces)

*hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home