Life on Green Being Farm

Here's a little blog about a family living on 2-acres of love. There be art here. There be joy here. There be the artisanship of The Mister here. From time to time you will find the buzz of the kiddos and maybe...hear the hum of our hearts.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Google

Even if Google is the second coming of the Gov't spy game...I love it. Still don't have a gMail account, but that's okay. :) I've loaded some of my fave feeds to load on my Google page.

For example, this is what made me smile today.
pleonasm: the use of more words than are necessary to express an idea.

At heart...I am a pleonasmist. I enjoy superflous word usage. ;)

My horoscope tells me to:
You are motivated to create something tangible and can get lost in the logistics and planning. Still, it's advisable to maintain a connection with the realm of fantasy. Remember your dreams but don't get mixed up over what is real.

Today the girls and I might try our hand at making invisible ink.

:)

Who says the interwebs is no good?

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home